Ios Admob Ads Not Showing

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by volcank, Oct 23, 2016.

1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi All,

I am living a weird problem when testing my game for ios. Talking about Admob Ads I created 1 banner and 1 Interstitial ID and inserted them in Admob Part of Advertising Settings. I am sure and triple checked that the IDs are correct and I even created 2 more Banner and Full Screen IDs at Admob dashboard. But Admob Ads both Banner and Full Screen are not showing.

I don't use Heyzap or mediation straight Admob. When I use test IDs by Admob the ads show so I am sure there is no problem with integration but when I insert the real Admob IDs they don't work.

Btw Even Tough I said IOS I now tested on Android it is also not showing any Admob ads on Android! No Banners and Interstitials!! Weird!

I test my game on my iPad using Adhoc Export from the XCode. Do I need to do something else in XCode??

Thank You

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. vikas_ipec10

vikas_ipec10 Boxer

Hi , did you get the solution ? I am having same issue.

3. dusan20002

dusan20002 Avid Boxer

Hi @volcank
    You can always change Google SDK downloading latest from here https://firebase.google.com/docs/admob/ios/download, just delete GoogleMobileAds.framework from Exported iOS and replace with copy paste latest GoogleMobileAds.framework.

In Build Phases -> Link Binary you will need to add AdSupport Framework, GLKit Framework and SafariService Framework for AdMob to work properly.

volcank likes this.
  4. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi yes,

The thing is after you creare ads at admob dashboard banner and interstitials it takes a while.until.they become online. just give them sometime and it will showup. test with test ids first if they work then your main admob ids will work as well. Also I know it might sound stupid but make sure you copied the right ids to the right place in buildbox. here are the the test ids.

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/admob-how-to-test-ads/

5. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi thanks for this great tip. btw do you know.how to integrate firebase in our games i mean anlaytics so we can track the gameplay?? thankyou

6. Buy_Codes

Buy_Codes Boxer

غ
    PLEASE HELP what is the solution !!

7. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

@Buy_Codes @volcank
    - Update the Admob SDK manually in your export and continue to use Xcode 7 or 8. Just remove the old framework and replace with a new one.
    1 DOWNLOAD LAST ADMOB FRAMEWORK FOR IOS AND DRAG IT IN XCODE LIBS and check COPY IF NEEDED ( YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THE IOS ADMOB SDK )

than

Open up your "PTPlayer-Info.plist" and add this:

<key>NSCalendarsUsageDescription</key>
    <string>Some ad content may access calendar</string>

Then build, archive and send it to itunes connect.

That worked for me.

Christoph likes this.