Featured In Action And Arcade!

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by volcank, Nov 22, 2016.

1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

If it is in Android yes there is some kind of bug but I feel it has got to do with mobil phone's performance. It creates a kind of freeze of player at first attempt. But once you loose a life and start over everything goe back to normal. And this only happens in my phone it never happened with my friends' phones or devices. Also I never heard a complaing from IOS part. Do you mean IOS or Android?? Other than that game seems to be working near perfect in terms of performance with most of my friends' devices.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  2. BeeDhan

BeeDhan Avid Boxer

Yes i use android and it might be performance problem because i have too many games in my phone

3. arsen.

arsen. Boxer

Good job @volcank !
    Great accomplishment, trust me I know that feeling when even achievements make you happy like the whole world is yours(but this isn't a small achievement, so open a champagne and celebrate it):D:D

volcank likes this.
  4. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Thank You so much! Yes I feel good about it like you said. Now I got more greedy and will try to improve the game before jumping to my next project. This is like a reward for my game for being featured! :)