Tools Are Not Working Properly?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by hiperportal, Nov 9, 2016.

1. hiperportal

hiperportal Boxer

Hi, I recorded a video to show what's happening to me.
    I removed all objects, all actions, all UI elements, all worlds ... everything, but when I use the tools to delete the images that are no longer being used and optimizing the atlas, several images remain as they exist in my project, and this is Causing discomfort as it causes the game to take a long time to start.
    What other way to eliminate those images that I do not want in my project?
    Thank you.

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

You must have them in use somewhere - like the world UI. But if you are looking to start your project over - why not just start a new project instead of deleting everything?

3. hiperportal

hiperportal Boxer

Hello,
    I just removed everything to show here in the forum what is happening, I do not want to start a new project lol.
    I think it's unlikely to be using any World or UI, because as you can see in the video, I removed everything :(

4. hiperportal

hiperportal Boxer

Hello, I noticed that the problem happens when I delete all the interface menus that are using certain image in some element.
    For example, if I have 1 UI that uses an image called button1.png and delete that UI without removing the image from this button, I can not remove it from the atlas, even if it is no longer using it on any other object.
    Could anyone help?