After certain gameplay my game got lag

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by dhawal_tamakuwala, Nov 18, 2015.

1. dhawal_tamakuwala

dhawal_tamakuwala Avid Boxer

Hi buildbox team,
    In my new game After certain gameplay my game got lag i am not getting how it happen?

can you please guide me on that.

2. dhawal_tamakuwala

After gameover when i restart the game then also the game continue with lag issue.

But when i close the game and play again, it works fine.

3. Newee

Newee Boxer

Does "lag issues" mean you're encountering frame drops, or? I've seen a couple of people asking about the same thing, but their issue was different. It was lagging when they played their game on device and not the preview, this could be your issue too. Just opposite. You could be lagging in the preview screen, and not on device.

Keep in mind, it has never happened to me, I'm just talking from previous posts.

4. dhawal_tamakuwala

Hi Newee,
    I am facing same issue here it lagging in device only after long gameplay. but its not happen in preview.

5. Newee

Newee Boxer

Could this possibly be because of your phone? Is it old? Older phones usually are slower and can't handle that much at once, not necessarily though. Try with a different phone and check if it lags. :)

6. dhawal_tamakuwala

No i don't think so it happens in iPhone 6 and other devices. but after certain gameplay these thing happens.
    Read these thread i am facing same issue https://www.buildbox.com/forum/index.php?threads/increasing-lag-with-continued-gameplay.399/

7. Newee

Newee Boxer

I think you should contact support, they are way better at this than I am.

8. stevinz

stevinz Avid Boxer

@dhawal_tamakuwala Sounds like the same problem (or VERY similar) I was referring to in my thread. Support is aware of the lag problem and I believe it is being worked on. Probably would help them if you sent in your project as well. I'm sure the more info they have for troubleshooting the better.