Problem Exporting For Ios From Bb 2.2.5

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by siddhupol, Oct 26, 2016.

1. siddhupol

siddhupol Boxer

Hello ,
    please help me regarding how to export for ios in bb 2.2.5,
    never had this problem before in any other bb version but after downloading 2.2.5
    i get only resource folder/make file etc in ios folder ,i dont get xcode files like i got before in other version,pls let me know if i am missing anything,its not download ing any modules or anything also asd.JPG

2. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Weird. Maybe try deleting BuildBox and reinstalling it so that the extension modules could reinstall

Wings n Armor likes this.
  3. nayamamarshe

nayamamarshe Avid Boxer

Same here while exporting to android...

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

If you delete the modules they will download again. This can happen if using modules that were not officially downloaded, but it's not the only reason. 2.2.6 will automatically trigger a download if needed (for the cases that we are aware of). We are finishing up the 2.2.6 release now.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  5. nayamamarshe

nayamamarshe Avid Boxer

I fixed it! I reinstalled Buildbox, hit export and it downloaded the modules again. Its now working fine.

6. Easyone19

Easyone19 Boxer

Hi, I have a problem when I upload the game to the appstore.
    i have set the deplyment info/Device orientation to both landscape right and landscape left but when I test flight the app not only it does not appear on landscape but it appears on lanscape but with the device being on portrait and with no posibility to rotate.
    Also on buildbox I have set the device orientation to landscape. If anyone coud help me to rotate my game I would be very gratefull.
    Thanks!