Android Problems Using Bb1

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by l_beav, Oct 26, 2016.

1. l_beav

l_beav Boxer

Hello,

I am using 1.3.7 BB. I was Using 1.3.6 as well. I have no problems whatsoever with xcode ... however eclipse and android brings up issues.

I went to publish my game on the google play store using a 1.3.6 export. Upon hitting publish I immediately got an email saying my app was rejected because of this :

Libpng library
    The vulnerabilities were fixed in libpng v1.0.66, v.1.2.56, v.1.4.19, v1.5.26 or higher. You can find more information about how resolve the issue in this Google Help Center article.

I then saw on the forum that someone said to update to 1.3.7 .. so I did that... then with the 1.3.7 export I get this error inside Eclipse :

Desktop/umpAndroid1.3.72/android/libs/google-play-services_lib/res/values-v21/appinvite_styles.xml:5: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@android:style/Theme.Material.Light.DialogWhenLarge.NoActionBar'.

Someone said on the forum to update the Eclipse SDK ... but I am not sure exactly how to do that. What I have done is installed API - 23 for 1.3.6 , and then 1.3.7 wanted API - 21 .

Can you please help. Thanks.

2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  3. l_beav

l_beav Boxer

Jcalle Ive watched your videos... They are on PC and I am on a Mac. Also, I cant see what your hidden arrow is doing. I am not sure how to PM. Also, your videos dont deal with what I have explained above.

4. Miller

Miller Boxer

you need to change the Project Build Target. To do so you will locate the root of your project within the Project Explorer (this appears as a directory tree structure), right click the app project root(com.companyname.gamename) and select “Properties“. You will see the
    properties panel which looks like this: change to API 23, click apply button, click ok, compile again, profit $_$
    [​IMG]

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  5. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Contact me by PM to connect to your PC remotely (Teamviewer)