Popular Posts - 'game Marketing'

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by andre_sprs, Oct 25, 2016.

1. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

2. Aswathy Jain

Aswathy Jain Boxer

Best ways to promote your app to make famous and popular.

I think best part will be starting a pre-marketing campaign for your app through social media, blogs and other platforms . It will be helpful for you building a solid user base and develop initial user interest. Later all depends on how your app performs in real world .

1. ASO (App Store Optimization): Have as good ASO and SEO as possible. ASO is the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) that give your app more visibility in search results. For good ASO use keywords that people frequently use when looking for an app like yours. Put them in the app description and possibly in the title. The description should contain all details about app and features. Also, provide 5 to 8 screenshots and 1 video tutorial that explain your app main features and all details.

2. Social Networks:This is one of the best and free ways to promote your app by posting about your new app to your friends and family on social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, LinkedIn etc. On this, social website there is a lot of groups, app installs and promotion groups which you can join and share your apps or games there for free. Using forums like Quora and Reddit is very important. This requires a ton of creativity, as you can't just go around promoting your app.

3. Create demo video on Social Media: With the help of this method, you can upload a video demo (demonstration) to YouTube with all the information and features related to the app.

4. Blogs:You can promote your app through blogs or discussion forums related to mobile apps by posting all the features and details of your new app.

5. Website: People who are involved in the process of app development can truly understand the value of having a professional landing page for their app. It is important to have a beautiful landing page for your app because of many solid reasons. It forms the critical part of your marketing strategies, and an important factor that encourages your audience to download your apps!Very limited app site builder services are available in the market. Out of which AppReviewDesk gives the excellent service under affordable packages. It have both free and paid services. For more details here http://appreviewdesk.com/ios-android-app-websites-landing-pages-free

6.Get Downloads and Ratings : Good reviews lead to more people downloading the app. Best way is to use any review exchange community . It gives more genuine reviews than paid reviews . Now a days Google has some strict policy against paid reviews . So use any good Review Exchange sites . I recommend http://appreviewdesk.com/ . Buy some keyword installs also. It will boost your app ranking to top 10 chart . For keyword ranking I suggest https://apprankpro.com/, which has a large number of user, and they support multiple countries . From my experience it gives 100% genuine keyword installs than other sites .

I hope this will help you . Good luck with your app promotion !

Kej Di likes this.
  3. jimmiethekid

jimmiethekid Boxer

Why not use Google Ads and use app install objective? I get installs for .02 - .04 cents.

Kej Di likes this.
  4. MomoMe

MomoMe Boxer

@jimmiethekid did you mean 0.02-0.04 US Cents or 0.02-0.04 US Dollars? as from what I know Google Ads costs much much more than 0.02-0.04 US Cents!?? and what do you mean by "use app install objective" what is that!??

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  5. jimmiethekid

jimmiethekid Boxer

Cents. Not dollars. Objectives are the type of ad. Installs, first opens, in app purchase. It would target people more likely to do that based on googles machine learning.

6. MomoMe

MomoMe Boxer

@jimmiethekid Thank you for your answer
    Unfortunately I have no experience or luck at all regarding App marketing!
    I'd appreciate if you tell me which websites or tools do you use for app advertising? did you mean Google Adwords or what that would cost 0.02-0.04 US Cents per install!?
    Thanking you in advance

7. jimmiethekid

jimmiethekid Boxer

Google ads. I run for android as it's cheaper then iOS comes more organic. IOS installs are pricey.

NeedSomeHelp likes this.
  8. Gamer Girl

Gamer Girl Boxer

Really useful information. i am following these steps thanks.

9. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

I wish if someone could update this list,
    Don't get me wrong it still provides the basics for games marketing, yet we need new threads regarding this topic :)