Continue The Game On Tap After Reward Video???

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Jaky1, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

How can I add some delay and the character should start moving again from the checkpoint, when we tap on it, after the Reward video is played.?

I have tested it and after the video ends, it automatically spawns into the checkpoint and before you can see it dies...

So how can I do to make it start after we tap on it??

2. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

3. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

@heathclose @trudnai No Ideas ? This is really necessary as the character dies in the time the video ad goes away and you don't have the time to control it....:(

4. dtanner2000

dtanner2000 Boxer

You might be able to add an action (invisible graphic) to the button, then set it to gameplay and game speed to 0 or 1 for duration of the ad, i.e. 30 seconds.

You would need to then add the action to the button UI screen so it activates on press. not tested it but worth a test..

5. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

@dtanner2000 thanks bro.. Can you explain a little further i did not quite understand the process..

Thanks. Appreciated

6. dtanner2000

dtanner2000 Boxer

So drag an image in as an action ( set action type to gameplay and change the settings like game speed min/max to 0).
    Then delete it from the scene and then go into the game UI for gameplay and add an action button.
    You can add the button over the top of another and un-tick 'block touch through' (I'm not sure how you have the ads setup, so you'll have to play about with how it could work for you). Hope that makes more sense to you.

7. anngelinoo

anngelinoo Avid Boxer