Lock And Unlock Levels

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by jayjere, Oct 3, 2016.

1. jayjere

jayjere Boxer

How can I lock and unlock levels like the game color switch?

2. Shawh

Shawh Boxer

Hi,

You have to bring the lock button(button panel) in the game UI of the Main Menu/Level selector and use them as the level numbers. Then you can put the "unlock" observer(under event observer in the logic panel) on whichever world you want the next level to be unlocked in.

NOTE: You have to put a different "Unlock" observer at the end of the UI for every stage or however you want the levels to be unlocked.

hendrixsan and Trudeau like this.
  3. jayjere

jayjere Boxer

Thanks

4. jayjere

jayjere Boxer

When someone finish one level in the game, how can I put a finish image or a completed image to show that he/she have beaten this level already ?

5. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

If your worlds can be unlocked and played sequentially then you can copy the menu selector and replace icon with something that indicates that. Then in mind map you can wire thise menus in a way that it will show you thr finished menu. Typically that means if you have 3 worlds you need to copy the original menu sector 3 times, the first will be the non-finished and then 1, 2 and 3 finished...

6. activeone

activeone Boxer

Thank you
    Shawh
    and
    trudnai
    for your help, I sorry , but will you make more clear. I have problem : I can put price only for second world not the rest, I don't why. Second, the lock not moved after collecting coins. Will you please help me.
    Many thanks

7. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

You must use a Lock button for additional worlds. The first world is just a normal button. Keep the function as default then below select In Game currency and set amount.