Google Play Downloads-100% Real Users!

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by asktolik, Sep 16, 2016.

1. asktolik

asktolik Boxer

Hi there!

For all those interested in buying downloads (installs) for your Google Play apps for achieving a great boost to your ranking; but, not willing to risk with company providers that you haven't tried, cheap installs that come from bots or device factories... I finally made it! Managed to close an amazing deal, and now I can get 5,000 downloads for just $200. (0.04 each is the best price I've found!). 100% Safe and tested on my own apps.

If anyone wants to get this amount of installs for that price, send a message to skype id eyerevenge255 telling you saw this publication in buildbox forum.

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

I did something similar once and got the 'organic' downloads, but they also organically deleted the game the same day or one day later... This doesn't look very good in the retention statistic and Google just might not like it either... Any reasons why the service of yours is different?

3. asktolik

asktolik Boxer

These are incentivized installs, this means users get a reward for downloading your app. You'll be surprised! many of them will keep your app and keep using it. Anyway, the main porpouse for this traffic campaigns is not to obtain revenue from this "paid" users, but to boost the ranking of your app, which will lead to get organic users. Read this article, it explains very well how this campaigns work and they even put some study case with results.

4. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

well , the only good incentivized installs providers i know is App2top , users will keep you app for 3 days before they can delete it . but 0.04$ for install is too good to be true for me , can you give us more information about this , also do know any methode for iOS ? because lately i notice somer develepers rank and features their games so easily ...

Christoph likes this.
  5. asktolik

asktolik Boxer

Hey App2top is Bots install and cost 0.1$ , it's cheap simply because it's our app , and also users some make you money and play , i going increase price for 0.06$ soon , we already get 15 orders from moment we start promotion because price is good and all real , it's offerwall app , people get reward download games , we pay them credits worth something between 0.01$-0.02$ and ask more payment from developers , it's secret :)

6. trygii

trygii Avid Boxer

Those services are never good. You got @ramiucef here promoting his referral link, and @asktolik promoting some kind of CPA network.
    Just stick to advertising your own games via ad networks like Facebook Ads/Instagram/Chartboost/Admob and so forth.. Or go with a publisher.

Pugnacious1 likes this.
  7. asktolik

asktolik Boxer

@trygii of course need use the rest , i explain what we offer , incent traffic all big apps in the store use incent traffic and non-incent traffic , i sell for big companies say service for 0.1$-0.2$ per install because its what they regular pay

Say its not good totally not right , because also i use for my self , and yes "real players" came organically and from non-incent traffic and buy traffic can cost from 0.5$ -10$ per install :)

8. asktolik

asktolik Boxer

For all who want to know if these kind of campaigns are good or not, here's an interesting article explaining how it works, and what improvements you can get, they even show a case study.

9. David33

David33 Boxer

I am not interested in android apps downloads because this is bots downloads not real user

10. asktolik

asktolik Boxer

Those weren't bots... why people don't bother to read? ... anyway, no longer available