Security Alert Your App Is Using A Version Of Libpng Containing A Security Vulnerability. P

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by vyshnavmech, Sep 2, 2016.

1. vyshnavmech

vyshnavmech Boxer

• Security alert

Your app is using a version of libpng containing a security vulnerability. Please see this Google Help Center article for details, including the deadline for fixing the vulnerability.

Affects APK version 2.
      Can Someone Help Me To Rectify This Error Also I Have No Knowledge Of Coding?

2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

3. vyshnavmech

vyshnavmech Boxer

4. Brij Patel

Brij Patel Boxer

Hello Google Play Developer,

We rejected your game, for violating our Malicious Behavior or User Data policy. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

This app uses software that contains security vulnerabilities for users or allows the collection of user data without proper disclosure.

Below is the list of issues and the corresponding APK versions that were detected in your recent submission. Please upgrade your app(s) as soon as possible and increment the version number of the upgraded APK.

Vulnerability APK Version(s)
    Libpng library

The vulnerabilities were fixed in libpng v1.0.66, v.1.2.56, v.1.4.19, v1.5.26 or higher. You can find more information about how resolve the issue in this Google Help Center article.

Hello Please Can Someone Help Me To Rectify This Error Also I Have one app rejected please , please, please someone help me.

5. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Update to BB 1.3.7 or BB 2.2.5

Christoph likes this.
  6. kazafvip

kazafvip Boxer