First Time In The World - A Real Bb Class For 3rd And 4th Graders In Elementary School

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by eyal, Aug 25, 2016.

1. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

Hi Guys,

We are (iMagine Machine™) starting as of this September a new class that as far as we know is the first in the world, teaching kids how to make games with BB.
    They will learn about UX, UI, The gaming industry, trends, how to take an idea from start to finish, creating a prototype, testing, creating the game assets, working in teams and of course uploading games to the app stores.

We have 6 computers in place that are waiting for BB installation.
    We don't care if it's BB1 of course.
    We are looking for either a contribution of BB1 that is no longer in use, paying for a low price and open to any other creative idea that will enable us to move it forward.

@TreySmith - what do u say ? Can we get the official support of BB ? Let's make some noise about it.

WE are open to suggestions about the what to teach, references and more.

All of the games will be presented here of course, part of showing the kids what a community of developers is all about.

Any input ?

Eyal

clenard and roy like this.
  2. activeone

activeone Boxer

Hi, this is an excellent move, I have another suggestion. If you have deep classes for teaching BB, could you put it online with acceptable price? The fact is that there many youtube tutorial about BB, but still there are many gaps are not yet explained. I am as a new user still suffering learning many things for BB.
    Good job
    Best wishes

eyal likes this.
  3. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

No one here would like to join in ? no one here can/want to sell the 1st version of BB ?

4. activeone

activeone Boxer

Hi eyal,
    well, I think and I suggest to make an official request to the administrator. Great ideas sometimes need time to be part of people awareness and surely support.
    Again and always good luck :)

eyal likes this.
  5. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

how ?

6. activeone

activeone Boxer

Hi eyal,
    OK, what I mean is to write an official letter or e-mail by the name of you company/institue to game academy or Buildbox I mean the department. My opinion is to make it more than side chatting or casual conversation. Make it an official email. This is an idea, I hope it works.
    Good Luck

eyal likes this.
  7. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

Thank you - did that already

activeone likes this.