How Can I Build A Game Like Fun Run 2?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by mbx, Aug 3, 2016.

1. mbx

mbx Boxer

Wondering how can this be done w/ so many characters/level/ and different types of power ups? I'm specifically interesting in figuring out how my character can jump on a rocket ride it, jump off it in mid air (once it's out of fuel or not) and jump to another rocket pickup. I don't want to use only use a fuel system power up where the character picks up fuel (thought of that but wanna explore something a bit different)

2. mbx

mbx Boxer

anyone?

3. mbx

mbx Boxer

still no one has the answer to this?? This draws some serious concerns for me in purchasing the full license since there's lack of support or care.

4. INKY

INKY Avid Boxer

The forums are not necessarily for BB staff to support...and it may be quite possibleprobable no one has tried to make a game like this and so no one has an answer...I "care"...I just don't have an answer that I know it works. I don't see how lack of knowledge on your/our/their part would sway you from buying software.

It seems like to me you could collide with an action...for a duration...with an animation of your character overlaying a rocket animation...with a component that changes game play from surface collide to jet pack style gameplay. You would need some linked objects and actions...some visual and some invisible.

I have plenty of unanswered questions in the forums...some tried...some have no comments or replies..and it still hasn't fixed my issues...so I am trying to find tricks to make them work...you have to think outside the Buildbox. Lol

iNKY cares

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016