Reset Coins On Restart

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by dmitry_artamonov, Aug 11, 2016.

1. dmitry_artamonov

dmitry_artamonov Boxer

Hi,

I have a distance based endless game with coins reward. Also I use checkpoints on each level to allow player continue playing from last checkpoint after being defeated.

The problem is that when using Restart checkpoint the coins amount are not reset to 0 value. Further more after restarting a game - the coins amount still equal to amount from the last checkpoint.

Any tips how to reset coins amount at least on a game restart?
    I use BB 2.2 version.

Thanks

2. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

It should be like that. Are you sure that you wrote what you mean?. Normally in games after clicking restart checkpoint coins and distance remain same.

3. dmitry_artamonov

dmitry_artamonov Boxer

Yes, for the restart checkpoint it's ok. But after restarting a game the coins value still the same as for the last checkpoint.

UPD:
    So the logic scheme is: Restart checkpoint (coins and distance both has the last checkpoint value and it's ok) - then defeated - then Restart a game (distance reset to 0 value, but coins value still as for the last restart checkpoint)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  4. dmitry_artamonov

dmitry_artamonov Boxer

Ok, found the solution. Cannot explain why it works so, but it does:
    Switching the "World" property value for coins current session label from "All" to "Current World" makes the label value reset to 0 each time Restart checkpoint or Restart game choosed.