Pause Game Bug

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Cornerbox, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Cornerbox

Cornerbox Boxer

Maybe I am doing something wrong but, when I press Pause in the game play my pause screen appears correctly.

But then...
    I want to resume the game with a play button. I am using the back function (is this right?), that is working, but when my game starts moving again, it is losing FOCUS or something. Then I have to tap 2 times before the focus is back on the Game play world and can resume the game.

So..
    Tap on Pause > Tap on resume (game starts) > tap screen (nothing happens) > tap screen again (ball starts moving again)

Does anyone has a solution for me?

2. Cornerbox

Cornerbox Boxer

Someone?

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Hmmmm check if your pause UI has a value in the frames amount for the close animation. Also check if the gamefield UI has a value for the open animation. If positive put 0 as value. Just a thing I would check if buttons are behaving weird.

4. Cornerbox

Cornerbox Boxer

Thanks, There was a frame amount of 40, maybe this will solve it! Thanks :)
    I will let you know if it worked!

Christoph likes this.
  5. Eageron

Eageron Avid Boxer

I have exactly the same problem. Tried what @Christoph says and it won't work for me. Anyone else having this problem? It is really annoying. I'm currently building a very sweet interactive tutorial but it fails because of that specific problem. I don't even use a back button. I just want more text to appear via a new UI. Anyone found a solution?