Gaming Proposal to Get Clients

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by Bilz636, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Bilz636

Bilz636 Avid Boxer

HI Folks :)
    I want to provide my buildbox skills to clients instead publishing own apps into app stores.

To the point,
    1. Where i can find clients/customers who ready to pay for my services?
    2. How to write a good proposal related with Buildbox? As you know buildbox have its own limitations and i do not want my clients to go out of BB boundaries and ask me to do that i could not due to buildbox limitations. So whats the best proposal i should add into my documents and websites?
    3. How much cost i should charge for each game includes 30+ levels with good graphics and gameplay? (with source code of-course).
    4. Very important, Is it lagel to provide such services under Buildbox license Agreement?

Please share your thought or any experience.

2. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Ive done a few on Craigslist and Facebook. I offer it more as a reskin option. Telling them i will setup the basics but they can add and change their own images etc. Charge more if they want me to do it. As a bonus i just include all Source codes for ios, android etc. all in one package. If you charge more per source it will turn people away. I charge around 100 to 200 bucks depending on detail. I avoid what i call "hopefuls"...those who want to team up and for me to make all their ideas come true. For my own game design ill come up with unique ideas using BB, but for them i just pitch clones. The ones BB has built in. Flappy Bird etc. Side scroll racing game....Above view racing....shooter etc. I keep all unique ideas to myself. So, i just had one guy who wanted a flappy bird game. so i drew up some basic animations, built a ton of quick levels, randomized it. Setup their admob....Then they just replaces a few of the images and main menu logo and named it whatever they wanted. But ive found regular info apps to attract more people. Basically using BB menus and images to make information apps for their business or what have you. Another thing i offer is that i will not charge a single dime if i get to place my ads in the app. This is more for those who dont know how to reskin and edit the code. This way they get a free app or game but pay me via my own ads in them.

3. Bilz636

Bilz636 Avid Boxer

@OneHitGamer How you find clients? well you should also give them your creativity gameplay it would rise your goodwill you them.

Goodwill is also a superb investment

4. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Yah but those take alot more time to make. I hate working for others lol. Ill do something small uless they pay way more. then ill invest more efforts. The designs i have are for my own store. As for getting clients, I just made a "Need an app for your business?" post several places on craigslist. As for facebook, my personal FB has gone viral several times so it helps. I pitch app or game design there, as well as made an official FB page for it. Posting samples etc. And cross posted to my Gotham City Citizens pages etc.

5. dmmcmah

dmmcmah Avid Boxer

One thing you can do is post a profile on upwork and freelance and bid on some jobs.

6. stefanv

stefanv Boxer

@OneHitGamer Do you have any examples of games you've built? Have you created any unique games? (not clones of other games) Pm me some examples and prices you look for.

AppNasty likes this.
  7. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

I Am also offering games services most of my client are from BB forum and i usually create unique gameplay idea and make the vision of my client into games iam proud that i have worked with tastypills and risinghigh and many happy customer i usually charge from 200 usd for template to +1000 for unique complete games and i also do reskin, sometimes i give discount especially for people just starting out and students. so start a bit by bit make your skills grow make happy clients base. There is a lot of people selling their BB templates in store like codecanyon sellmyapps so its good to start there if you didnt find client and it's also a business the same as publishing to app store so it doesn't conflict with Buildbox license Agreement

8. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Oh i have some unique games for sure. I would charge whatever youre willing to pay.

9. stefanv

stefanv Boxer

10. gamenoob

gamenoob Boxer

@OneHitGamer , @Bilz636 .. can you add me to your Skype. My Skype id is ilavenila .. Love to discuss more in using your services. Cheers!

11. gamenoob

gamenoob Boxer

12. Bilz636

Bilz636 Avid Boxer

PM me your skype?

13. gamenoob

gamenoob Boxer

@Bilz636 check the message above. its ilavenila

14. ASOtop1

ASOtop1 Boxer

Forums
    Facebook/Twitter/Instagram