Purchasing Ads

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by robin_gronvold, Jul 2, 2016.

1. robin_gronvold

robin_gronvold Boxer

I have been thinking of buying ads space in order to promote some of my apps. I am currently having quite a few apps making between 1.50 and 3.00USD pr user and was thinking of buying ads and pay pr install.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I have tried a little on FB only, but without much success. What other solutions is out there and are there services where you can buy an install under 1USD?

2. Qdeveloper

Qdeveloper Avid Boxer

Google campaign is great in that field, i tried their campaign for our android apps.

Facebook not worthy at all for getting downloads.

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Chartboost cost 1.50USD for US installs. If you have 1.50 to 3 USD per user this would be a good platform to look out for. Nice revenue by the way. Congrats.

4. dmmcmah

dmmcmah Avid Boxer

5. lasersharkturbo

lasersharkturbo Boxer

Have you integrated any kind of attribution stack? Before purchasing installs it will be important to understand as much as possible about both the users that are spending in your game and the effectiveness of your campaigns. An analytics stack like AppsFlyer will allow you to run and optimize your campaigns and help you to only target users that are actually spending.