Character move while in the air

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by rejc500, Jun 14, 2016.

1. rejc500

rejc500 Boxer

Hi

I need a little help from the community.

I am using BB v2 and can’t find a solution for my “problem”. I have a character that can jump left or right. Right now when in the air, character can change position according to the press of the button….if I press left button it moves to the left and if I press a right button it moves to the right.....but I want to disable that.

I need my character to jump to the left OR to the right and NOT be able to change the direction while in the air.

I would like to jump to the right and jump to the left...NOT move to the right and move to the left.

Is it even possible?

Thank you

A.

2. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

load up the sticky jump template

3. rejc500

rejc500 Boxer

Hi,

I did...and it only works in one direction. I need it to work in both directions. Any idea how to do that?

4. Ahmad_k

Ahmad_k Boxer

I'm still not a BB user yet but i watched a lot of videos and tutorial and this is the main problem i found in all games created. The jump must be enhanced and this is the main reason why i'm still not making the decision of purchasing it

If you play platform games like shovel knight or the old mario game the jump is very good. i mean you can change a little bit the direction in the air while jumping but in case of BuildBox there is a lot of movement in the air.