SDK question...

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by heathclose, Apr 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

So I see a lot of posts about integrating SDK from different ad companies and things like that but I was under the impression, and maybe I'm just misunderstanding the whole process, but I was under the impression that all we need to do is copy our certain account and add campaign identifiers (keys) into Buildbox and it would incorporate that into our game.

I already have a chartboost ad showing in a late stage prototype of Gold Dive, but with all the different posts I see about SDK integration I'm wondering if I'm missing something...

Don't we just copy our keys into Buildbox and we're done ?

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

If you are just doing just a basic integration then you don't need to do anything other than enter your keys and select where you want to show ads and how often. If you want to get fancy then it may require some extra work.

I'll just add you will always want to test and make sure everything is working as expected on a device before you go live.

3. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

Thanks @Andy

What other kind of integration would be "non basic"

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Setting up a custom ad network, setting up HeyZap mediation are 2 examples of what I would call "non basic".

JoeWilson and heathclose like this.
  5. deejayalofreakz

deejayalofreakz Boxer

Is HeyZap Mediation a compulsory set up to run HeyZap ads?