My first...

Discussion in 'Gameplay' started by Antic0sx, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Antic0sx

Antic0sx Boxer

I have last night/ today thrown this little game together. I would appreciate feedback.
    There are only 4 levels...loads of room to add more.
    To control character you need to swipe/drag in the direction you wish to character to go.
    To finish level, you must get character into orange box area at bottom of screen.
    Orange is friendly... black/grey is enemy (except floor)

Android/APK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw43t5ujCbMlYzUyY1dyamdfblk/view?usp=sharing

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Hi, I have analyzed the game, and I've seen you use 2 equal musics large, you can use the same music, and reduce the size down to 128kb frequency.
    The background image you should reduce it by half, 3 Atlases are many, the buttons have a very large resolution, and BB sure you reduce the size, reduce the size before adding them to BB for you to take up less Atlases.

The size is 17Mb, if you reduce music and Atlases, can reach less than 10Mb the game, this is important to load the game on older or slower devices, and so that people can download the game to your data rate and not expect to have wifi

Antic0sx likes this.
  3. Antic0sx

Antic0sx Boxer

Ouch! All fair points. I really should have been more conscious of files sizes and the end user. This is certainly something to amend. Thank you for the feedback @jcalle

jcalle likes this.
  4. Antic0sx

Antic0sx Boxer

5. Antic0sx

Antic0sx Boxer

6. blackrose007

blackrose007 Boxer

It's not bad,
    I hope buidbox can support multiplayer online games, and I also want to use unity, but it's hard to learn.
    i want to design a learning game,example:recite words.i am a chinese.It's too painful to recite English words.

7. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

In the video, i would say slow down the fox animation speed. looks too fast. Just click default animation on character and hit the little pencil edit option. At bottom you will see SPEED: 1. Make it 0.5 and see if it looks good. inch your way up from there. 0.6 etc.