ADD COMPONENTS > ADVANCED MOVE BB2

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Fiepaper, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Fiepaper

Fiepaper Boxer

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG why there is no "Active On Start" on my advanced move character setting?? in the original character setting (template), u can see the "Active On Start" box is "ticked"..,but when i added another new character with the same setting., there is no "Active On Start" option., i want to move my character., mybe there are little things that i missed Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG

2. NikRudenko

NikRudenko Administrator Staff Member

This is part of scheduled transition from DropDownMenu to Checkbox. "Activate On Start" attribute is hidden and waiting on it's time to be revealed. Template did have that because it was made during transition process (before attribute was actually hidden).
    In future version it will be "Activate On Start" as Check Box. Right now we heavily testing and making sure we handle all possible scenarios during conversion.

Fiepaper likes this.
  3. Fiepaper

Fiepaper Boxer

ow.. i see., thank you., i found a way.,i just replace 'None' to "on start" on the Event.. :)
    another one., how do i end the audio after i release touch the advance move?., tq
    because even tho i already release touch the advanced move, audio still playing, and when i click it again, the audio doubles up..

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016