My First Game With Buildbox, I really need your feedbacks.

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by mmo822011, May 27, 2016.

1. mmo822011

mmo822011 Boxer

Hi Guys,

This is my first BB game:

https://www.facebook.com/game4ustudio/posts/622026761279739

It's my first game so I really need your feedback. What do you guys think about it ? What do you think I should change, fix, or improve ? I should be thankful for all the feedback whether it's good or bad about the game. All feedback are value to me and I will welcome and appreciate all.

Besides, I plan to make the version 2.0 of this game in which I have a design team who will design this game from scratch and make it look like a cartoon motion pictures. The version 2 is expected to release by the end of June and we are working on the graphics. So, in this version 1.2 of the game, I'd like to get much information on the market and fellow developers to help on the works of the the next version.

Also, if any Boxers here is interested in taking this game to the next level (put more features or gameplay). I'll arrange a budget of $200 to pay you and send you my BB file to work on it (but we need to have a discussion on how you will improve it first)

Thank you guys. I love this community.

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  2. Qdeveloper

Qdeveloper Avid Boxer

I played, It's quite interesting but I think it have problem with the control, It would be perfect to use tilting control instead of touch buttons, Not sure how this work with BuildBox?

Good luck.

mmo822011 likes this.
  3. mmo822011

mmo822011 Boxer

I have a feeling of this too. The button controls feel like not so smooth. But If I use the tilling control I think it would be even hard to play especially when you have to jump avoiding objects and enemies. Because the motion of hand tilting might be overdone and less control than pressing a button. It's really hard to make the decision. I've played doodle jump, and think my hand always tilt over the volume i want to have. Thanks for your feedback, I'll have your feedback in mind when improving the game

Qdeveloper likes this.
  4. Qdeveloper

Qdeveloper Avid Boxer

In fact we have used tilting control for our old app Rising Rabbits (not buildbox game) and most people enjoyed how the control worked using tilting, if you interested you can search for the game under Space Crescent LLC and try it yourself for Jungle Jump, I'm still not sure if tilting supported by BuildBox ? I think it's under acceleration control ?

mmo822011 likes this.
  5. mmo822011

mmo822011 Boxer

@Qdeveloper I just shot a short video to demonstrate how I can jump over 9500 m and avoid the beast. It's exciting, i think i should share with you

Qdeveloper likes this.