Achievements for Google Play?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by travis0225, Nov 13, 2015.

1. travis0225

travis0225 Boxer

So I have been now trying to get/set up achievements for google play. But there is nowhere in buildbox to enter the ID's for each achievement that i've created.

I am just wondering if i have to enter each achievement ID into buildbox, or will Google Play's Game services input all those ID's for me.

I have set up a leader board for the game, and entered the game services ID into the buildbox settings, as well all the other information required to link the game services into my game.

But how does the achievement system work? How do the achievements know when to give the achievement to the user when they have hit the goal (i.e "Collected fifty coins").

Is this even supported by buildbox at the moment for android? or only on iOS?

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Buildbox does not currently support achievements. It's possible that a good programmer could add some limited support after exporting, but that is not something we can officially help with.

3. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Do you actually have an API or this might be more like a reversing / hacking activity if that is done so?

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

No API, this is more of a hacking thing.

5. ericrb1986

ericrb1986 Boxer

Why cant you just add read only values?. Just make it possible to read the score and the IAP status.

6. ArmanEker

ArmanEker Boxer

Any update on this? Or still no support?