Flip Character X Scale

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by dimitri_michalakis, May 23, 2016.

1. dimitri_michalakis

dimitri_michalakis Boxer

So my character faces towards the left but I want it so that when the character reaches a certain point it will be a negative X scale so it faces towards the left. So far what I'm doing is adding an action that just replaces the animation with my character facing the opposite way, but I want to have multiple characters and this method would only work with one character. Is this possible? I'm using BB 1.3.5 btw.

2. JustWatchApps

JustWatchApps Avid Boxer

3. dimitri_michalakis

dimitri_michalakis Boxer

4. abdussadik

abdussadik Boxer

Hello @dimitri_michalakis, as I was looking for this solution for more than month, I couldn't find any solution for this issue. I asked on several posts in this forum, but din't get any positive result. If you will find, please post it here so others can benefit.

5. JustWatchApps

JustWatchApps Avid Boxer

@dimitri_michalakis @abdussadik So you are asking: How can I change the direction the character is facing WITHOUT changing the direction the character is moving? (sorry if I missed it again)

6. dimitri_michalakis

dimitri_michalakis Boxer

So you know how with the transform logic in that video for that post you sent me of the fish hitting into the transform piece and then it flips its X scale so it looks like its going the other way. I want to be able to do that with my character instead of an object.