Outverted

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by alenvican, May 3, 2016.

1. miguelnievas

miguelnievas Boxer

Hi.. Regarding US traffic. I checked you game and I think that you have 2 problems..

1 - The game asks for a lot of permission that people are not willing to allow
    In-App Purchases
    Wi-fi connection information
    Device ID & call information

2 - Inside the game I cant connect to GOOGLE PLAY and when i pressed SHARE the link opened a Youtube video instead the google play link

I hope that help

2. alenvican

alenvican Boxer

How can i solve this?
    How can i disable everything except inapp purchases?
    Is it possible?
    I don't have that problem with iOS

EDIT:
    @JustWatchApps The app is in English, i didn't research if it can be multilingual with buildbox?

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  3. FerZ

FerZ Boxer

Hey congratz man! Did u publish it on your own or u went with a publisher? What types of marketing did u do?

alenvican likes this.
  4. alenvican

alenvican Boxer

@FerZ Thank you :D
    i've made a mistake and published it on my own, i sould have published it with publisher
    For the beginning i used Facebook -free and twitter, sharing and posting a lot, but my plan now is to invest in advertising

Does anyone know what is my best choice, What do you think about Google adwords, about paying the banner to Touch Arcade, what do you guys propose?

Fiepaper likes this.
  5. Fiepaper

Fiepaper Boxer

congrates bro., making game is hard..,but we keep doing it.. ~

alenvican likes this.
  6. alenvican

alenvican Boxer

I hope that my game is in all stores on the 29th place under the category Action
    Can you guys confirm that for me in US store

Attached Files:

7. alenvican

alenvican Boxer

Does anyone know where can i invest money to gain much more users? Except facebook and google

8. ASOtop1

ASOtop1 Boxer

Hi, here are some effective ways to promote your app, then get much more downloads:

Engage the user
    From the word go, your iOS app should be built with the end user in mind. And the most meaningful ways to engage potential app users is by educating them on how beneficial your app could be in solving their needs, therefor, the description should highlight your app's functions and features.

Get Positive reviews and 4/5-star ratings

Generally speaking, audiences prefer to download an app which has much more positive reviews and higher rating, for they to a large extent influence your app ranking and numbers of downloads and installation. So, try to get high ratings and good reviews. To do this, you can:
    • Incentivize users to leave feedback;
    • Run a contest to motivate people to rate and review;
    • Buy app ratings and good reviews.

App Store Optimization
    App Store Optimization the greatest influence on the numbers of downloads once your App is on display in the stores, which is also the most effective way to increase app downloads. You need to know these app details also will affect the downloads numbers: a detailed description, keywords, special features, and benefits.

Social media
    Social media can help you reach a wide audience in a very short time. Currently, Facebook is the most preferred social media platform for users of all ages. But don’t stick to Facebook alone. You can also market your app on Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and MySpace.

Submit your app to popular iPhone review sites
    These popular review sites already have readers who visit them on a daily basis to keep tabs with the latest development in iOS apps. If your budget is enough, you can pay the editors there to have your iPhone app talked about a few times, then your app can reach much more audiences. Obviously the more reviews you get, the more opinions you receive concerning the app. This will automatically increase iOS app downloads from your end.

Host a contest
    Tell your audience to complete a certain task and tag themselves with contest-specific hashtags on social media in order to follow the development. Reward the winners publically.

Optimize your email signature
    Provide a catchy one-liner about your app along with the link to download it in your email signature.

Press promotion

PR work can be pricey but very effective. You can post your app features on the press release sites, related column, etc.

Localize your App
    Make sure to localize your app in countries and languages your app supports, which will help to boost app ranking and increase maximum downloads on mobile devices.

App Store Search Marketing(ASM)
    ASM is a fast way to increase your app downloads in short time. Many iOS developers have started to do the App Store Search Ads. However, unfortunately, it is only released in North America.

9. MattGamer

MattGamer Boxer

This is an old thread