Floppy Bird Returns

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by laqt, May 11, 2016.

1. laqt

laqt Boxer

Ok, good to know. Thank you!
    We will see if the game survives..

2. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

@laqt don't worry you will not have any of these problems UNTIL YOU USE THE FLAPPY BIRD BIRD AND TEXTURE OF THE ORIGINAL GAME :) 100% SURE! WE GET STRIKED ONCE FOR USING THE CHARACTER ND THEY TOLD US ABOUT THIS.

laqt likes this.
  3. laqt

laqt Boxer

Thanks for all the help!! Awesome forum and community here! :)

4. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

Great game design!

laqt likes this.
  5. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

Good luck with your game :)

flappy bird games are always addictive for some unknow reason ... you can't stop playing

laqt likes this.
  6. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Yep, it totally depends who is the reviewer and whenever got a Starbucks, a real French roasted one from Columbia or just a brown liquid from the cheapest coffee pod around. One of my App was rejected because I put "please give my a five" in my description... I saw many apps had that and ever since ppl are doing that. But Apple threatened me to revoke my dev license if I do that again... It is like I was keep doing that over and over again...

Anyways, they are inconsistent, that is for sure, but hey, they are humans.

7. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

bwahahahaha... maybe we should have a delivery service drop them off some starbucks before we upload... and in the description write... "how's that coffee I sent?"... maybe that would fast track things...

trudnai and laqt like this.
  8. laqt

laqt Boxer

For real? omg haha
    But they are reviewing super fast now. Only 12 hours from submitting to go live.

I worked on the Lynda.com's mobile apps and we always waited like 2 full weeks..
    So at least they improved the review times!

9. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

I know and each time there is a rejection or you just want to quickly fix a crash or some serious issue in the app you still had to wait another week or two. I think it is a good thing they made it much faster, probably as a response how fast Google was doing the same.

laqt likes this.
  10. laqt

laqt Boxer

Yeah exactly! It used to be a real pain in the ass..

Sorry for the language.

trudnai likes this.
  11. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

@heathclose @Andy
    Wow coin shops need to have in house servers tracking coin buys to be able to have a coin store (is this true)? I know there has to be a option (button) to restore real purchases, Im not sure how you would leverage that kind of tracking. I was considering having coin shops (stores) in my next couple of games but if they can be rejected Im not sure I want to put in the work? Please let me know if you guys hear any more on the subject.

12. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

From what I've seen it is very important that you provided a restore purchase button from the beginning and show the Apple reviewer exactly where he/she can find this button. If the reviewer fails to find the button or it does not work, then your app gets rejected and once rejected it is very difficult they will accept future versions of your game getting very picky regarding the store and what not.