Ninja Shadows is now on Appstore!

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Moyi, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Moyi

Moyi Boxer

Thanks!

2. Moyi

Moyi Boxer

Super! Please feedback after you tried it, love to hear your thoughts...

3. alan_caleb

alan_caleb Boxer

@Moyi I am really enjoying the game. It's easy to play and super fun. It has actually inspired me somewhat. My current project 'Dare the Monkey' is a massive beast of game but I am thinking that something fun and simple like Ninja Shadow is the way to go for my next project.

4. Moyi

Moyi Boxer

WOW! That's fantastic! I'm on the other hand is very impressed AND inspired by your project! Love to do a classic platform like yours. Seems like it's alot of work though! Your graphics are excellent.

I've focused on keeping my game simple for two reasons, one of them is time which I dont have. Since this is my first game I wanted to do something that I knew I could finish. And the other reason is that I really love games that focus on gameplay in first hand still can last long, like the classic arcades. Though I have played Ninja Shadows 1000 times I still enjoy playing it. I'm very glad that so many have felt the same way playing the game, and makes me want to work harder on marketing and update it.

Thanks!!!

5. Mikssa

Mikssa Boxer

Thanks for your nice post to teach us more about this field. As for me, I'm used to convert iTunes movies/TV shows from M4V to MP4 with using the tool-Tuneskit DRM Media Converter for Mac. All iTunes movies/TV shows are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on non-Apple devices. Fortunately, there are DRM removal tool for us to get rip of DRM protection in easy way. You can use it to remove DRM protection and convert to MP4 format with all audio tracks. After conversion, you will be able to enjoy these videos on any devices like Android phone, Windows player, Samsung smart TV, etc freely.

6. Wapps1

Wapps1 Avid Boxer

Nice Game!
    I have tried to download it, but its not available in my country (Autria)