Setup Leaderboard and Ads in Game, to fellow experience boxers and friends

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by BeepDing, Apr 7, 2016.

1. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

my game is until this phase to be settled... would be great if someone handsome and have experienced on this to help? Thousand of thousand of thanks...
    1) i am learning on how to have leaderboard for the game. is it different for iOS and android? How to do so? still stucked... =/

2) Also ADS in game, only managed to setup the Admobs... but when i see the heyzap, the concept is only when after they watched the movie and download the game to complete the monetization? or they watched 30secs video?

- because inside the heyzap registration for new app, you'll see the claim a new app, they need android package for android and bundle ID for apple, thats mean we need to submit the game into the google play and apple first to get the package or bundle id before heyzap,

actually how to setup this part?

3) How to setup the Heyzap with all the chartboost and admob? or doing it separately?

2. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

please do help without skipping this... thanks... had slept average 2-4hours a day to do it 6 days a week for past 1month+... i had been thru a lots of scam in hiring people since 2007 and none of my game produced after i used up all my savings for many years... hopefully 10years dream while i am still in university since year 2006, can be fulfilled. published one by one of my games... have many ideas but only some can be done using BB2 at the moment... i am grateful and thanks to BB team and also founder Trey Smith... especially slide and other new features is coming... =D

3. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

4. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

Hopes it helps and also who fond anything related. Do post and update me. Thanks... Still going through the forum. I will update if I found anything related to the topic.

5. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

6. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

Some of the good discussion again I found, related to the game review video, a solutions to solve the apple resolution for different model like iPhone 5, 6 and 6s plus etc.

https://www.buildbox.com/forum/index.php?threads/appreview-video-converting-resolution.735/

Hope it helps. Posting here to save time for beginner... These are problems I faced. Still looking for things to be solved. Never contacted support yet as I think my problem can be solved by some of the experienced BB users.

7. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

8. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

9. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

10. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

With in app purchase that is default in BB. U will only be seen in 163 countries. To be seen in all countries, we need to remove the in app purchase if we do not have it.

This is the way to remove in Eclipse.

open the androidManifest.xml
    down the bottom of the file you will need to remove this line.
    <uses-permission android:name="com.android.vending.BILLING" />

This is shared by one of our caring and experienced BB user. Special thanks to him.

11. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

manak4u likes this.
  12. manak4u

manak4u Avid Boxer

@BeepDing thanks for making this awesome thread. your attitude is really appreciable.!

13. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

Thanks... only making this environment will helps each other more... win win :)

manak4u likes this.
  14. CuteFox

CuteFox Boxer

Thank you so much !!