May I introduce....Just Jumpin 2 !!

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by blufology, Apr 12, 2016.

1. blufology

blufology Boxer

Thanks to those who beta tested with me. I feel I got er done right ! Just Jumpin 2 is a remake of sorts of an earlier version made with another creator...it was a very very simplified app...yet still got 2 downloads this week...I'm hoping for large numbers of downloads !! Of course I've hoped for that before and that bubble done burst long ago ! Haha. But with this game...built with such a fantastic creator...I can thank @TreySmith for making such a great tool !!

...and now....drum roll please.....

Just Jumpin 2 by David Ballew
    https://appsto.re/us/jyPfbb.i

Attached Files:

Machine Rises likes this.
  2. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

This game is fun for the sheer power!

blufology likes this.
  3. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

Interestingly, The way the flow state of this game goes from tension to release is the way it goes back and forth from all powerful to not... I find this interesting because I hadn't thought of flow state being achieved in that way before...

Edit: release being all powerful mega coin collecting and tension being the more vulnerable moments

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    blufology likes this.
  4. blufology

blufology Boxer

Thank you @heathclose for the download and review. I wanted to have moments like that...although my newbieness...ness did not think of the term "flow state"...but I like it ! Haha

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. I have wanted to make this style of game for quite a while. When I actually get to buy BB I look forward to a stellar update...this is about a third of the features I want in the game when finished.