For You.

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by joshua_higgins, Apr 12, 2016.

1. joshua_higgins

joshua_higgins Boxer

Not really a game...more like an interactive message. Theres this teenage kid i know from FB and he is transgender and always talks about ending his life. I made this little....message...for him. I dont know why i used BB to make it. I guess i liked the fact i can put music etc to the message. I know i know, it sucks. Im still learning BB myself. Its not as cool as most of yalls stuff. But i did what i could to make this. Everyone gave this kid their message in typical format. So i thought this would be a little different for him. Or for anyone who suffers in life.

Takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute to read.

For You.
    Hope you enjoy.

[EDIT] noticed a spell error. Will fix unbarable to be unbearable. Need to move share icons UP away from ad. Need to put main menu button on pause screen. Im doing my best here lol.
    [EDIT 2] New update submitted. Redid menu and buttons. Muuucccchhh better. Should be up soon.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ohg.foru

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    Wings n Armor likes this.
  2. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

Hey. I really respect this. Some people need to know people care because there are times when we can't see past our own pain and our own challenges.

There are also people who might turn their nose up at people's pain and challenges because those are people who have never had the right kind of pain to fill out their maturity. Keep on caring. Your doing good.

joshua_higgins likes this.
  3. joshua_higgins

joshua_higgins Boxer

Thanks bud. Hes just a kid. Its irrelivent if one agrees or disagrees with who he is and all that. Hes a kid. I figured instead of sending him supportive messages via social media etc, i would put effort into this app. Its litterally nothing. But perhaps to some, they can share it with others. I dunno. Thanks for the encouragment. I actually do artwork and have been thinking of ways to make these interactive stories, using my own art. I could totally do it.....i think....lol

Wings n Armor likes this.