Enemy Death Animation Not working

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by tomass_sarts, Apr 8, 2016.

1. tomass_sarts

tomass_sarts Boxer

Enemy death animation is not functioning

2. Kadri246

Kadri246 Avid Boxer

yea, I thought this would've been fixed too.

3. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

@tomass_sarts @Kadri246

Do you have a support ticket number that I can look up and verify? We fixed a bunch of related issues, but some reports that were just configuration issues. We tried to communicate these issues back to the customers that reported it when possible.

4. Kadri246

Kadri246 Avid Boxer

I'll send shortly @Andy
    I've noticed that each apk build, sound effects button is turned off.

5. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Thanks!

It's better to keep to one subject in a single forum post. Otherwise it becomes harder to search for specific issues. That said, I export to APK and sound is working and the button is displaying as expected. You will need to be much more specific in what you mean.

6. Kadri246

Kadri246 Avid Boxer

Ok sorry. What I meant is that the button is displaying, but the sound effects is set to off instead of on.

7. tomass_sarts

tomass_sarts Boxer

I haven't reported this on support (again) but i already reported this since beta 3-4.
    If you already fixed this maybe the configuration. Is this a matter of OS issue?

I'm using:
    -Buildbox 2 Beta5
    -Windows 10

On the same matter, the character animation stops working whenever the character get 2000-3000px from the starting point and I already reported it and the support team member that responded said that it was documented for fix in Beta 5 but I dunno why it's still there.
    Am I the only one and @Kadri246 experiencing this? or there are other buildboxers experiencing this issue?

8. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this. I've only seen this thread in the forum. The best thing to do is reply to your previous support ticket and ask for an update. It will automatically open back up and we can look at your specific case and it's history.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  9. Moyi

Moyi Boxer

When I loaded my game made in the old version in 2.0 Beta5 all my deathanimations don't show. It's just blank. Nothing.
    /M