Buying Buildbox

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by hunttrader, Apr 7, 2016.

1. hunttrader

hunttrader Boxer

What is up!
    Iam wondering about buying buildbox it is really easy to make games with BB only problem you find is to make different backgrounds and other small things.

However, I wonder if you know any course or site that show you exactly how to make the game and publish it step by step because I saw many videos on Buildbox here and youtube but not any one show you step by step how to make games and publish it.

When I learned making games I took some courses from Udemy about Unity software and you can find many courses there on Unity and Xcode but no one on BB!!!

Regards/

2. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

Yeah.... They do teach how to build a game on using BB. Graphics wise I had learnt it on other tutorials that use photoshop. But no video found yet for monetisation or setting up ads. Only some guides, tried but still facing problem to get it done. Also including, heyzap u need some coding in Xcode for Apple, to have ads done or else u can only show the interstitial. I am still looking for how to get the ads done actually. Working hard to go thru all the videos and forum. Something is still missing, I still looking to complete my game even though it is done few weeks back. I will share with u once I found it. Would like to see more people able to pursue their dreams. I am still pursuing mine too... Together, we actually get more... ;)

hunttrader likes this.
  3. hunttrader

hunttrader Boxer

Good to hear that from you mate, this means that there are some people who facing this problem and I hope they will solve it soon.
    Honestly I think the founder he should make liek this course for new buyer step by step course!!!

4. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

people facing difficulty at first however you will learn as much as you fail look how much BuildBox games was launched you can begin with only having admobs as ads for developing games what is important the idea and the good use of implementing it and the most important is graphics where people struggle the most.

5. firedevil14

firedevil14 Boxer

Yeah, it's a long process to create a game, publish it on multiple platforms, integrate ads to monetize, and market your game. It's a non-stop learning process, and you just have to keep watching videos, reading articles, experimenting, etc. I'm still learning every day, and it also helps to network with other developers so we can learn from each other. It's fun, though :) Just keep at it!

6. mugen_id

mugen_id Boxer

7. dinhtra53th2

dinhtra53th2 Boxer