How to start publish a game and things to do before publish?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by BeepDing, Mar 29, 2016.

1. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

I have some problems that hopefully anyone here could help.
    (1) How to setup a leaderboard in game?
    (2) how to publish the game from buildbox to android?
    (3) how to submit the game from buildbox to apple?
    (4) how to setup heyzap into the game? encounter the problem of android package, not sure where to get this when claiming a new app in the heyzap.
    (5) how to setup facebook share and facebook like in the game?

with many thanks...

2. Kadri246

Kadri246 Avid Boxer

3. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

thanks... i am working on everything from 0 to something... will start to write out as my own diary here...
    1) the first 3 weeks is learning on how to build game using BB2. done 2 games in one week following the tutorials... but i wont publish it as i think it is not something that is good... but it is worth it as i learnt a lot from the process...

2) the coming 2 weeks learn on how to use photoshop to create graphics for my game, some i use BB2 graphics after i successfully downloaded it last week. also listened to over 400+ loops from free media source to find the right music for the game.

3) the next 2 weeks learning on how to compose/remix/mixing/edit some of the music for the game... some i take directly from free source.

4) now learning how to publish in appstore in apple, and also setting up admobs and etc in the game... really not sure which one is better... actually stuck here now... and also stuck in editing the music for the game... graphics in Photoshop is at least progressing...

anything you think may help, i am willing to take any advices... thanks...

4. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

This week I learning in how to setup ads in games. Still learning. Also progressing in sounds editing...

5. BeepDing

BeepDing Boxer

finally i have time to continue my game developments... this week gonna try to publish my games... dont really know how to maximize the ads income... hopefully there are someone able to share some insights... that would be helpful... good to see BB2 is coming up with new version. not yet downloaded it. as want to avoid problems after upgraded. just published my game and then upgrade.