Does the demo come with .bbdoc sample/demo project files ???

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by r3dcat, Apr 1, 2016.

1. r3dcat

r3dcat Boxer

Hi All,

I'm a newbie here at buildbox so my question might be a dumb one where I have overlooked something obvious!

I was wanting to load up a few ready made demo projects to test and learn from ???

Does the demo come with .bbdoc sample/demo project files ???? or can they be downloaded from the buildbox site somewhere???

I did find some sites selling .bbdoc "templates" but I find it strange that there seem to be no free demo project files with the demo or that you can download ???

Any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers
    r3dcat

2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Hello, I buy BB 1 (2015) I was given: Bonus - 5 Demo Games & Art Pack
    Contact with support@buildbox.com, for doubts

3. r3dcat

r3dcat Boxer

Is that "bonus 5 Demo Games & Art Pack" available with or for use with the demo buildbox build?

Can I download this "5 Demo Games & Art Pack" ??? If so from where ???

Again it seems strange to me that if buildbox do have a "5 Demo Games & Art Pack" that it is not available to use for testing and learning with the demo build of the program ???? Or have I missed something here?

4. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

the demos was for a limited time unfortunately there isn't any free templates

5. odigames

odigames Boxer

6. r3dcat

r3dcat Boxer

When you say "Demo levels" do you mean artwork for the creation of demo levels or working demo game(s) with .bbdoc file(s) and supporting image/sound files ???

7. odigames

odigames Boxer

5 working demo games with the art and sound, I don't know if you can use the art/sound in a commercial game but it is great stuff to learn from... the Art and Sound download link you find that in your welcome email, if not you have to ask for it.