Expectation setting and open conversation on what our true expectations should be

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by brdchn25, Mar 29, 2016.

1. TreySmith

TreySmith Moderator

We are listening guys, official dates coming today and thank you all for being patient.

manak4u and reegannaidoo like this.
  2. brdchn25

brdchn25 Boxer

Thank you Machine Rises. This appears to be the first communication that tells us that they that they are trying to exceed the original expectations. (Only took 4 months) I do remember @theseanjonathanconnor telling us once in February that @TreySmith stopped adding to the list. I also remember @Andy saying that where adding items per the community request. I truly appreciate what the team is trying to accomplish.

3. brdchn25

brdchn25 Boxer

Thanks @TreySmith

4. TreySmith

TreySmith Moderator

For the record, I quit adding features last week. Had to add a lot of features to accommodate unlock buttons and make "challenge" type gameplay work well for BB2 games. We added more features after the event than before the event, and this was not expected.

We do apologize for the delays and promise it's only because we want a very robust product. We are there now and I feel we have a true game changer on our hands. Dates are not far off, beta5 next week and final release in April. I wanted to verify before saying anything and we will have specific dates for everyone today. Thanks again everyone and we will send an email update as well as posting here.

reegannaidoo and AndyG like this.
  5. brdchn25

brdchn25 Boxer

If we would have known that @TreySmith was still adding great features up until last week, I think we could give a little BB a little more slack. All we are asking is a little bit of information. You don't need to go into great details as you need something to surprise us with.

Just saying BETA5 is next week is a great start. We appreciate the update.

Nick H and TreySmith like this.