finally two days more for over Q1 all get buildbox 2.0 !

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by lovelotgrp773, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Nous Games

Nous Games Boxer

so there is any
    release date of Q1 for buildbox 2.0 ! because two days more for over Q1 we all are waiting for buildbox 2.0 final version .

2. mrqwuyx

mrqwuyx Avid Boxer

Seems like Trey and co has not answer's for this, Earlier they said it will be released in JAN then FEB, now MARCH is almost over and still not a word about release date.

@TreySmith : Please concentrate on releasing the BB2.0 instead of your game.

Shawh, GoMaas, brdchn25 and 1 other person like this.
  3. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

from what i understand, @TreySmith isn't a programmer... the fact that he might come across a problem making his game benefits us because he can pass it on to his programmers...

4. brdchn25

brdchn25 Boxer

I would like to point this post out to everyone waiting for BB2.0.

https://www.buildbox.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-long-until-beta-is-over.1520/#post-9780

It will be the end of June/ Q2 before there is a real version of BB2.0. That is not me saying but other forum members. I have to agree with their assessment that it will be 6 months before there is a working BB2.0. So please don't get your hopes up with all the E-mail marketing from @TreySmith.

I see great thing coming but others are more than willing to send e-mails out and say see what I got. Sorry you can't have it yet.

5. brdchn25

brdchn25 Boxer

upload_2016-3-29_9-19-25.png
    Noticed that not everyone can see the link.
    So a Moderator says a good 6-7 months. Interesting that no one corrected his statements.

6. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Just clarifying that Collin was not and is not a moderator. There was a mixup in our backend and he was accidentally flagged as a moderator a couple weeks ago. Thanks for brining that to our attention.

Collin Wade Thiessen likes this.
  7. Collin Wade Thiessen

Collin Wade Thiessen Avid Boxer

no worries

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  8. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

i thinks next month BB2.0 trial version will be out ..

9. Nous Games

Nous Games Boxer

b
    but what about ?
    Buildbox 2.0
    release date ? Q1 is now over in 1 days.

10. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

i also think so it's a great news as BB 1 It's not going to be available any more so it's going to be replaced with BB 2 any confirmation about that.

11. Nous Games

Nous Games Boxer

who told you great news ?

12. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

:D:D:D:D:D I just love topics like this. Either way, I have learnt to stick with BB1 for now and try to make a hit game with it or best make templates and sell them :rolleyes:

For those that have tested bb1 and made successful games with it, then bb2 is a must for you but for those that are yet to break the record with bb1, then do that first so when bb2 finally arrives you will not end up angry with yourself that your games are not doing well.

I am only after bb2 because of some presets...

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
    JustWatchApps likes this.
  13. brdchn25

brdchn25 Boxer

Let me answer this for you. We are waiting on BETA5. There will be NO BB2.0 in Q1. I attached a post from Sean yesterday confirming what I am saying.

There are no given dates as to BB2.0. The last two BETA have taken 20 or more days. I would expect to see 20 or more days from BETA5 until BB2.0. He did confirm that BETA5 is the last BETA.

As for BB1 being replaced with BB2.0, I do not believe this to be true.

upload_2016-3-30_7-45-49.png

Deliverbo likes this.
  14. DeadlySeriousMedia

DeadlySeriousMedia Avid Boxer

So I paid for BuildBox 2 in full and I don't have character transforms don't seem to effect characters.Am I missing something? I was sold on this stuff. Will in be in the final release? Can I get a refund if not all the features presented are in the official release? It's really frustrating. This thing crashes all the time.

15. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Haha, what about @Machine Rises btw? I mean he is a very nice guy and all and do not get me wrong, it is totally fine by me, but was wondering if that is also a mixup? :)

16. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

No, @Machine Rises was/is our first community moderator... way before his game went crazy. :)

Machine Rises likes this.
  17. Machine Rises

Machine Rises Serious Boxer

Haha yes I've been a mod before my game released. I don't have time to comment on most posts as I am very busy with my game but trust me I read every single post and am mostly watching to make sure this stays a positive environment for all;)

18. Nous Games

Nous Games Boxer

hi @Machine Rises thank for comment here but i need one help from you , please give your opinion on my game how i can promote my game and if i submit to other publishers they select my game and what you think i need to change any thing in my game for so i got boost https://www.buildbox.com/forum/inde...ch-color-real-addictive-game.2814/#post-17726