Can I use Facebook logo as my like button?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by minibuilder65, Mar 25, 2016.

1. minibuilder65

minibuilder65 Avid Boxer

Hi, the question says it all. Can I use the Facebook "F" instead of the thumbs up icon?

Thanks!

2. JustWatchApps

JustWatchApps Avid Boxer

@minibuilder65 Doesn't appear to be a problem according to this information - Not that they would steal your dog even if you didn't follow the guidelines. ;)

3. minibuilder65

minibuilder65 Avid Boxer

Well, the logo itself is inside a blue hexagon, the logo is not change in any way and it is set to white with an invis background and it would show that I am on Facebook. Thanks! :D

4. singleclickstudios

singleclickstudios Boxer

I Think Its Not A Huge Matter. Facebook Will Never Look After It. But Why To Break Rules When We Can Do Better While Sticking With The Rules. You Said That Logo Of "F" Is In The Hexagon. It Dosent Seems Like A Problem But Prevention Is Better Than Cure Mate. Good Luck With This.

Ishamahes likes this.
  5. minibuilder65

minibuilder65 Avid Boxer

@singleclickstudios Yes, I have seen that they have a link to all the downloads and the terms for them so I decide to stick with the thumbs up button so then I won't get in any trouble. Just in case right? :D

singleclickstudios likes this.