VERY CONFUSING

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by nathaniel_harman, Mar 10, 2016.

1. nathaniel_harman

nathaniel_harman Boxer

We slash I really need some videos on A-Z using BB

I like to think I'm pretty clever and can pick things up BUT jeez everything I'm doing in BB2 is guess work

I'm going to watch all the videos i can again and see if I'm missing anything

In the mean time any videos on start to finish making a quick game would be SWEET

Am i the only one confused?!? Maybe I'm not trying hard enough i don't know - hopefully something will CLICK tonight

2. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

3. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

The further along we are with beta the more video content we are producing. We don't want to create video content that is irrelevant if we make changes to the software.

Hopefully you understand. Til then pay attention the Buildbox official YouTube channel :)

Jamie likes this.
  4. nathaniel_harman

nathaniel_harman Boxer

Yeah I'm finding things as i go, its just frustrating losing so much time

It would be great if we could maybe take a poll on here see which game people are most keen to understand

Then you guys knock out a quick video Start > Submit

Or even someone from the community, from my point of view this would be worth its weight in gold

They do it with every other builder out there - if the staff or one of the community did it why not publish it on Udemy and make some $

@TreySmith maybe incentivise one of the community to do this and take the heat off your crew

Anyway i go home tuesday this is my last stab at buildbox and i hope to pull something out of the biiatch

@AndyG nice 1