Different Levels

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by devinfrezzi, Dec 23, 2015.

1. devinfrezzi

devinfrezzi Boxer

I am trying to figure out how to make the game progress through different levels.

For example I want to put an End Game action on level one and then i want it to go to Level two after.

Thanks.

2. buman

buman Boxer

Stay tunes and wait for Buildbox 2 to come out, that's should solve your problem.
    At this moment, all you can do is using check point and next point to redirect your character to a break scene then go to new more scenes

3. netkomm

netkomm Avid Boxer

You can do that by ordering the scenes in the timeline. In BB 2.0 this come to a more powerful system since you have different "worlds" (made by XX number of scenes) and I believe you can mix and match them for a even more powerful result.

4. creativesoffice

creativesoffice Boxer

Hi,

I am trying to do similar but got stuck>

Target: direct character to different level based on coins amount for example:

What I did:

1. Create new world on mind map.
    2. Added new backgrounds on the new created world.
    3. Issue that I have is if i add more backgrounds elements on world 2 these appear as well on world 1. If i hide them on wolrd 2 they hide on world 1 as well.

How can I have for world 1 a specific background images: eg: summer theme, and on World 2 another theme. still scrolling background but winter theme for example?

Any help would be welcomed,
    john

EDIT: not possible so far to do this. Tip for BB team. on gameplay menu: have the option to group bg layers in folders. Have a drop down on right side of created group and there perhaps we could chose on what level those bg should be user for, level 1, level 3. etc. Having 3 folders with different bg images for examples, select for each from dropdown on what level should those be used.

PS: ignore this message if we need to wait 6 months until official release will be. We need stable version as advertised with those features only first, more updates can be done on the way.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016