Where is the "Buildbox Publishing"?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by ozergul, Feb 9, 2016.

1. ozergul

ozergul Boxer

Hi
    I could not see that forum. What happened it? :)

2. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

:eek: that's true

3. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

it was also removed from the official website under Games next to BuildBox games showcase and all stars and that only mean one thing that BuildBox publishing is gone!!!!!?

4. Jamie

Jamie Avid Boxer

5. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

The direct link is still there, however, if I google on GOTW and buildbox publishing and click on the forum link, then there is a permission error.

https://www.buildbox.com/buildbox-publishing/

@Aaron F and @Andy is this a misconfiguration on the forum only or there is something to share to the public?

6. darone

darone Boxer

if you have submitted your games to be published by bb publishing , i think you will have the information on your email today :)

7. TreySmith

TreySmith Moderator

Hey Guys, I decided this morning to put Buildbox Publishing on hold so we can focus on our core product. We were doing too many things at once and unfortunately did not get the feature support for titles as we hoped. At this time I feel that customers will have more success going with an established publisher. The current plan is to create some internal games we think are feature worthy in hopes of catching the attention of the editorial team. If this mission is accomplished we will then open it back up after having a proven track record. Tomorrow we're sending an email to all published developers offering them their game back if they choose. Thanks for everyones support and we will update you here on any changes.

8. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

At first I didn't want to bring this up as I felt your time should be spent polishing the core product and making it more stable and rich. The publishing idea was good but too early considering all the bugs we were picking up since bb1.3.5 was released.

Your product is new in the market and for you to be a big player in this market, it must be trusted, stable and feature RICH.

Expectation of bb2 was so high but the outcome wasn't what I expected and that had made things much difficult especially for me that have my day to day job and hoping to go full time.

Please channel ALL your resources into getting buildbox 2 with all the initial features and bug fixes out so we avid boxers :D can benefit from it.

Thanks

playsgames6666 and mlamers like this.
  9. lauro_sousa

lauro_sousa Boxer

And please hurry up with the release of the BB 1.3.6... I am on hold with a release just waiting this... and I think of other BB buyers are still holding too

10. tarasgasparin

tarasgasparin Boxer

+1! agree!

11. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

I'm new, so forgive me if this is stupid, but what could be holding you from releasing a game because you're waiting for an update?

12. todro

todro Avid Boxer

Necessary bugfixes to allow fixing known issues and distribution of a stable and working game ? ;)

Deliverbo likes this.