Can anyone please help me to add rotating animation in the game over scene?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by zmr408, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Outlaw

Outlaw Boxer

Can anyone please help me to add rotating button or object animation in the game over scene?

2. JustWatchApps

JustWatchApps Avid Boxer

By rotating, do you mean in movement or in message/control? The reason I ask is your question is about a button. Thanks

3. Outlaw

Outlaw Boxer

Thank you so much for the reply and yes it's a rotating button and a rotating image i want to add both to the game over screen.

4. Outlaw

Outlaw Boxer

Thank you so much for the reply and yes it's a rotating button and a rotating image i want to add both to the game over screen.

5. jigglybean

jigglybean Avid Boxer

I haven't tried this, but I am guessing -

Add your animation as a game object as normal. So, you will need to drag your .png frames (Animation00,01,02,03,04 etc) Then name it, so you know what to look for.

Then, go to the Game Over field, create your button -then drag it on to the game over field. click on image, then select your animated button from the menu on the left side.

6. Outlaw

Outlaw Boxer

Thank you for the advice but i have done that already only problem is i cannot adjust the animation speed as it's rotating fast so any other suggestions?

7. jigglybean

jigglybean Avid Boxer

Put the rotation in your animation and not use BB to create the rotation. In BB2 I think its easier to do these, from the videos ive seen

8. Outlaw

Outlaw Boxer

thank you i'll try that and another question how to make the character camera to move downwards not upwards when the character is falling to the ground i want the camera to follow the direction of the character. like reverse gravity

9. jigglybean

jigglybean Avid Boxer

You will need to play with the game play settings and game direction. Also, I noticed that you need to play around with the borders(the yellow,grey,red box) on the Landscape/portrait setting too. If youre game is portrait, the lower the border, the camera will move up with your character. direct link
    [​IMG]

10. Outlaw

Outlaw Boxer

Thank you so much for taking the time and answering my questions to help me out i really appreciate that support.
    one last question i'm good with uploading the projects to itunesconnect but i'm so bad with play store i know there are some tutorials in the buildbox website but it's not clear enough. Can someone please help by guiding me how to upload to play store from a macbook as i don't have a windows pc or laptop.
    I have filled all the playstore information basic stuff but i don't know how to get leaderboard id and bundled id. When i try to get the in app purchase it's telling me to upload an apk file but i haven't filled those information to export as apk. I'm completely lost i thought play store will be much easier to upload but it turned out to be a pain for me so please can you give me an easy guide not the buildbox guide as it's not clear enough for a buildbox newcomer.

11. jigglybean

jigglybean Avid Boxer

With GP, you need to upload a test/alpha apk to populate the IAP stuff. Then either upload a new apk or convert that one to production

12. Outlaw

Outlaw Boxer

Thank you so much you are a life saver.

jigglybean likes this.
  13. jigglybean

jigglybean Avid Boxer

np :)

zmr408 likes this.
  14. Outlaw

Outlaw Boxer

Sorry mate i had to come back to you to get some good advise. I'm struggling with google play service as it's about to connect and then it shows sign in error. Do you have any solution how to fix this problem?
    I have filled each and every section on the buildbox and app uploading section i think i'm missing something in eclipse so can you please help me out thanks and sorry if i'm being a pain as i'm just trying to learn something which i don't know

15. jigglybean

jigglybean Avid Boxer

Your best bet is so search the error code - if any, or search the error message on google. You can find detailed help this way. I do this when I find errors in unity. There could be a whole host of reasons why it's not connecting