How can I show a Different Stage when a Character reach a certain point?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by smmsud, Feb 16, 2016.

1. smmsud

smmsud Boxer

In the line zen trey said, after the character reach 280 point it will go to a different stage.

I am creating a game of endless running, and I want to show couple of different stages after my character reaches say 100 point ; How can I do that?

2. CryoBox

CryoBox Boxer

Hope that helps

3. smmsud

smmsud Boxer

the line zen was developed by BB version 1.++ . I dont own BB version 2

4. Metal Soul

Metal Soul Boxer

I think the selection bar is a same

With selection bar, which layer or scene should appear... There option to load a layer if reach a point

For example, if we are developing platformer game with runner player , we don't want the player face hard stages at first time...

I think it's easy to do as well

5. CryoBox

CryoBox Boxer

@smmsud Aside from that ''Plus add button'' that he mentioned at the start of the video. Every single thing he says in the video applies to BB 1. And that information can be used to achieve what you want. Just make the ''Start distance'' of that 'Hard scene' you want to appear later on as a distance value that you feel is appropriate, for example of all the scenes before this have a scene width of 500, and you put start distance as 5000 for the 'Hard scene'. Then after start scene and 9-10 scenes the 'Hard scene' will start appearing.

PaulW likes this.