What does Facebook ID use for?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by qiang_ma, Feb 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. qiang_ma

qiang_ma Avid Boxer

Hey guys!

Quick question: what does the Facebook ID use for? I know it is connected with the Facebook Developer but still no clue about it's usage:(.

ruhm64 and colette_levesque like this.
  2. ruhm64

ruhm64 Avid Boxer

I know from a website dev, when I have used Facebook ID has to do with Signing In with Facebook. As if you're to register for an account to a site. Hulu is a notable site that lets you do this. It is like a tether to link and boast that Facebook approves of your status. But I am using BB1, so if that is something on BB2, I would post that in the BB2 Members section.

3. Aaron F

Aaron F Avid Boxer

This is used for the Facebook Like button. You need to get the ID from the About section of your Facebook Fan Page.

ruhm64 likes this.
  4. Renel Demary

Renel Demary Boxer

hey guys, so where do I get the Facebook URL and the ID URL? is it from my Facebook or somewhere else? I added a Facebook button, a thumb up button to my game but I don't know where the get the URL

5. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

You need to visit the developer portal for Facebook to get started Facebook for Developers

6. Renel Demary

Renel Demary Boxer

Thanks a lot. I got that one done except the review button for iOS. I have the android link now I the iOS. If anyone has it I would really appreciate it if you can share it with me.
    And a big thanks to everyone who’s tryna help.