Scenes for Infinity

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Vethamagi, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Ishamahes

Ishamahes Avid Boxer

Hi,I am making a Infinite game.How many scenes can I use for it to make it good.Currently, it is 30.

Thanks.

ruhm64 likes this.
  2. ruhm64

ruhm64 Avid Boxer

I have 33 on one of mine and that does pretty good. I try to add one or two a month.

3. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Once @TreySmith said they are usually aiming towards 100. Not sure if there is an upper limit, I thought it was just a rule of thumb that with that number you will have a good enough variety so user will unlikely to get bored.

4. Ishamahes

Ishamahes Avid Boxer

Thanks for your replies.Do you guys know,that how many scenes are there in Line Zen?

5. tomwhite3d

tomwhite3d Boxer

I think you get to know when you have enough scenes from play testing. Making a game that runs well and has enough content is a tight balance, but it is surprising how big you can make a game using buildbox. We are releasing a 3d style game next week that has over a 100 random scenes some large some small the large scenes are up to 3332.01 pixels. There are 6 characters and 10 animated enemies’ and over a 110 objects 35 individual sounds plus music. It has 3 atlases the Android build is 18.5 MB. It loads and runs very smoothly on every device we have tested it on. So you can have an awful lot to play with using Buildbox.

6. Ishamahes

Ishamahes Avid Boxer

Thanks for your reply,tw3d.