Ebooks| Paperback | Game Templates - For Sale By Govind Narayan~thegameappstudio

Discussion in 'Promotional' started by TheGameAppStudio, Dec 25, 2022.

?

Want Do You Need ?

1. Ebook

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Paperback

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Game Templates

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. All of the above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Hello Everyone,
    Let me begin this thread by Wishing You All A Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year !
    I am Govind Narayan and you know by publisher name TheGameAppStudio, also I am from India . It's been years that I have been making games with Buildbox and it was a great journey so far. I learnt lot from this community and am still learning as this journey is endless because I don't know where to stop or how to stop and Giving Up isn't in my nature.
    I made many games with Buildbox and honestly none of the games were a hit . Though few games ranked top 200 on AppStore but none made a dent in the Universe.Yeah I don't feel ashamed to share my failures because A Success always comes with tons of failures. I tried many genres from puzzles to hyper casual with level based and endless game modes. But nothing seemed to work well and yes each games has over 50- 100+ levels and you can imagine the amount of hours spend on making these games. "We all do Of course". And the reason for my failure isn't my game are worst or the game engine is worst ( Hell No! ) Of course the game engine has to improve a lot still that doesn't contribute to failures. The main reason why game wasn't successful because it didn't reach the targeted audience. And they always say It's 20% Developing and 80% Marketing. And they are right. There are many developers here who are quite successful with their games made with Buildbox and they too have their own story to say. If something works for others doesn't mean it would certainly work for you.
    "Sometimes You must take a long way in order to find your Own Shortcut"
    and that is the reason for this post. A brief introduction for who I am and what I do.
    I am an Application developer, live wallpaper creator, a watch face designer, also themes - Lockscreen - widgets developer before I became a game developer. But I can tell you I am successful on all those things than latter because that's what still feeds me
    Yet I like to be a Successful Game Developer and I am still trying my best like you all and I hope I will become one some day .
    But the purpose to write this is because like me there are many using this software to make amazing games still waiting for their big break. So to those people all I could say is never get disappointed, Never Give Up, Its all part of the game!
    Hence I have decided to make my next move i.e. If I am not a Successful Game Developer "Yet" I could be a Good Teacher. Hence I decided to share my Knowledge that I gained from Buildbox with help of all those who shared tips and tricks to master this software and also one who helped me to complete my game whenever I got stuck with it. Thanks to you all .
    A few days ago I released my first ebook with one of my games that I loved making and hope to be a Hit and that template was most requested one too. Its nothing but a "Sliding Puzzle Game Template" made with Buildbox 3D. I believe I am the only one to make this with help Of-Course and the credit also goes to that person for helping me to complete this game. On beginning of this month I also released its second version "9 Tiles Slide Puzzle" with a christmas themed game ( might expand if it gets a decent downloads) as of now it has 31 levels.
    If you like to take a look here are links for AppStore and Google Play Store
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/9-tiles-slide-puzzle/id1658557612
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nine.tiles.sliding.puzzle.game

Also the main reason to write this lengthy post is to introduce my new ebook, paperback and game template made for this game. So that you all could make a sliding puzzle game with buildbox.

I released an Ebook, Paperback and a Game Template. You can find it here
    [​IMG]
    I made a step by step instructions on how to make this game from scratch along with necessary custom codes to shuffle the pieces, level selector, final checking if the pieces are in correct order and so on.
    I hope this book will help you to make amazing puzzle games.
    [​IMG]
    Here are my Links in case you like to purchase :

Gumroad : https://thegameappstudio.gumroad.com/l/9tiles-slidingpuzzlegame

Amazon.com : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQ9R66ZY

I made lot of puzzle games in 2022 and I plan to release it one by one and it will be same as one I published on store starting with this one
    9 Tiles - Sliding Puzzle Game Development Book | Source Code Template | Ebook | Learn How To Make Games With Buildbox By Govind Narayan - TheGameAppStudio
    You can support me by either purchasing this book or by downloading my games. Also if you need me to make games for you contact me developer@thegameappstudio.com also visit my website www.thegameappstudio.com

I am all ears to your valuable feedback and suggestion and you can either drop a comment here or contact me via email.

And Sorry for my lengthy post. Its been a while I wrote this long

2. TheGameAppStudio

3. TheGameAppStudio

4. TheGameAppStudio

5. TheGameAppStudio

6. TheGameAppStudio

7. TheGameAppStudio