Buildbox 3.4.9

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Elite Games, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Elite Games

Elite Games Avid Boxer

i see the drop in fps rate on the latest version of buildbox.

last versions have around 60 fps now i am getting 30 fps and the game run very slow in the editor.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
  2. Elite Games

Elite Games Avid Boxer

About fps rate if i preview the game in safe mode it runs on 60fps but on fast it runs around 30 fps and then slows down to 10 or 15

3. Elite Games

Elite Games Avid Boxer

lol this version is full of bugs. Values are getting reset and also the built-in nodes are not working properly.

please update this version

LtgGames likes this.
  4. Ivan Perfetti

Ivan Perfetti Avid Boxer

Hey @Elite Games! I was just going to create a thread for bugs in 3.4.9 but since you've created this one I hope you don't mind if I add one here, we might use this thread since there isn't an official one.
    @Sean Buildbox @Hue Buildbox It would be nice to have an official thread for3.4.9 :)

Here's the latest bug I've found while working on a client's project.
    There is a bug affecting FBX models and causing them to ignore transparency.
    For example, if you use a 'Color Animation' node to make it disappear by setting alpha to 0, it just doesn't work.
    The only workaround I've found so far is to change the color of the texture inside the FBX model in the Sub Scene Manager to a value of 254 or lower so that Blending options are shown; you'll find an image attached showing this.
    Of course this is far from ideal, I hope you'll publish a new version soon.

upload_2022-8-30_18-40-13.png

wmfear likes this.