Integrate Admob Ads For Ios / Android Or Both For Buildbox 3

Discussion in 'Promotional' started by Vlad-NY, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Hey guys,

I'm starting this forum thread in hopes that I can help you and you will help me as well. I've started a game service gig on fiver for all of you that are willing to help me in exchange for my services.

I'm a QC engineer and game developer hobbyist with 7+ years of experience with coding and game creation. I've created multiple projects but as many of you, I did not manage to finish or release them in time. I hit countless walls while learning new skills and I want to help you guys achieve your dreams.

What is this all about?
    Well first, it's about offering Buildbox support for your projects, by integrating custom rewarded Admob ads for your Buildbox 3 game

What and how can I know what package I should get?
    This time is not that hard, the basic and standard packages are for iOS or Android only services whereas the premium one is for both at a default discount price.

Basic
    - I will integrate Admob Banner, interstitial, rewarded ads, for Android for Buildbox 3 only

Standard
    - I will integrate Admob Banner, interstitial, rewarded ads, for iOS for Buildbox 3 only

Premium
    - I will integrate Admob Banner, interstitial, rewarded ads, for iOS + Android for Buildbox 3 only

Important: please contact me before you place the order, the process can take from 1h up to 1-day pf delivery. Subscribers will get a 20% discount price by default for each game shared for ads integration.

Please let me know your thoughts!

Kind regards,
    Vlad

TheGameAppStudio and wmfear like this.
  2. Tars Tarkas

Tars Tarkas Avid Boxer

You only do Admob?

3. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Yes I only do Admob for now, what do 6ou have in mind? Do you have a list of networks that you would like to see implemented?

4. Renel Demary

Renel Demary Boxer

Is it possible when making a purchase on the App Store or google play store to have different payments options, for ex: PayPal Mastercard…?

5. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Last edited: Feb 9, 2023
  6. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Quick update here, the period has been lowered to 2 hours now so if I don't manage to integrate AdMob in 2 hours the service will be free :)