Help With Buildbox 2 Checkpoints

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by mrqwuyx, Feb 8, 2022.

1. mrqwuyx

mrqwuyx Avid Boxer

Hi Everybody, I have a game with 1 world and 51 scenes, Each scene is 1 level.

I have set checkpoint action, next checkpoint action in each level.

I have a skip button on game over scene, the skip button will take me to next checkpoint in next scene.

The skip button is working perfectly till scene 36, but in 36 scene game over, the skip button take back to scene 36 every time i press skip.

Is there any solution to this, please help me. @Sean Buildbox

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  2. mrqwuyx

mrqwuyx Avid Boxer

Can anyboody from buildbox developer team give a fix to this issue?

3. mrqwuyx

mrqwuyx Avid Boxer

@Sean Buildbox no reply from you and also no reply from buildbox support team, why are you selling buildbox 2 if you guys are not helping to fix the issue?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  4. Hue Buildbox

Hue Buildbox Administrator Staff Member

Hi, I believe you message the support team about this issue and we have passed it over to the dev team. I'm not sure if your issue is next in line, but issues/bugs are handled in order as they come in.

5. DrWho

DrWho Avid Boxer

BuildBox 2 / Classic is NOT the development team's primary focus but BuildBox 3 is!! Chances of a fix are few and far between.. Your best bet is to use what you already have and come up with some sort of work around for your issue unfortunately. I know this isn't what you want to hear but sadly it is what it is...

They always say this same message all the time that the issue has been turned over to their development team and it is being looked at.. The truth is you will never hear anything about it and months or years will go by and nothing will become of it! Do a search in the forums here and you will see that BuildBox 2 / Classic never gets any update, fixes and certainly never receives any new features or additions ever! This is the truth on BuildBox 2 / Classic!