In App Purchases Not Being Consumed

Discussion in 'In App Purchases' started by Pandzzz, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

It is very important for community what changes have you made for your settings to work? Can we know that?

2. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

The iap is broken if you use the default option and manage to buy something it will be tracked as one time payment therefore using the script version won't help and using the button will do the same thing (one time purchase). I hope next implementation for android will be better.

I've tested this on bb 3.3.5 and later up to latex releases, same result every time

Cc @Sean Buildbox

3. Renel Demary

Renel Demary Boxer

The only thing I did was set the purchase buttons back to IAP then leave them as default, saved and then refreshed. I didn’t actually use real money to test them, I just used sandbox and everything was good. The purchase buttons were still there after they have been purchased.

and by the way, I created in BB3 a couple characters using the shapes provided by Buildbox. Each character has about 26 shapes combined, the issue is, after a character is selected and spawned into the scene, the character facing positive Z access or any other positions except negative Z acces which is where I want them to be facing. The best way to adjust the position would be from the 3D model itself but the problem is I have about 26 3D models in each character. I would have to recreate them all again and which would take forever. So, If anyone knows how to rotate them all at once or have a rotation node that could do the trick, I would be great full. Otherwise, I have no choice but to recreate them to be facing negative Z access.

4. Renel Demary

Renel Demary Boxer

T
    that’ what I thought too but the thing is, it is not broken. Sean explained it to me and he’s right. In BB3 there isn’t really a purchase button to sell anything except to remove Ads. That purchase button they have in BB3, I don’t know if you noticed, that there’s only 1 option, which is remove Ads, meaning it’s only going to remove ads. If you have 10 purchase buttons, once you purchased one of them, all of them will be removed at once because they are all remove Ads button. You can only remove Ads once.

Sean Buildbox likes this.