Just Had Apple's 'may Be Featured" Email For Forbidden Proton

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Coldwilson, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Coldwilson

Coldwilson Avid Boxer

Hi all,

just had a very exciting email from Apple saying Forbidden Proton is being considered for featuring on the App Store.

Looks like I need to create some new artwork - I'm no artist, spent many days trying to come up wit just the logo. I have 5 days. Seems I need at least one main design that shows main features, content, gameplay and characters or other relevant detail. All in one design! Yikes.

Sean Buildbox, wmfear and Jaro like this.
  2. wmfear

wmfear Avid Boxer

Wow, best of luck with that :)

3. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

I like this game from the beginning. So I was right.

4. Coldwilson

Coldwilson Avid Boxer

Hey all, today I found my game featured on the App Store in 14 countries for Asia Pacific Region. It seems they never tell you it's been featured (or where) and they don't feature the same things across their app stores in 175 countries. Not sure if it's spread out over time or whether there's some assessment involved in the process to select where it goes.

Also, there's almost no way to see what's on app stores for other countries, eventually I found APPFOLLOW and it located it for me (no affiliation).

I've no idea when or if it will move from Asia Pacific to other regions or when that might happen, but it's a fantastic bonus.

Here's a screenshot from AppFollow for Australia/New Zealand where they've shown it in three categories.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
    wmfear likes this.